Just Peach Scones are Just Peachy!
In search of Summer fresh flavor all year around? Look no further than Just Peach Scones -
Missing the fresh fruit that comes with summertime?! Those sweet tangy flavors bursting in your mouth?! Well we have just the thing to enjoy those same amazing flavors all year around! If you have tried our freeze dried or dehydrated fruit, you know exactly what I am talking about. If not, these Karen's Naturals Just Peach scones are a perfect treat to get your fix! A pocketful of sunshine, bursting with summer fresh flavor, yet warm and crumbly for the chilly days ahead. Try them with any of our fruit! It’s #JustRealFood!
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
½ lb unsalted butter (room temperature)
¼ cup plus 2 tbsp granulated sugar
3 large eggs
⅓ cup buttermilk
1. Mix Flour and baking powder in a bowl.
2. In a large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter on high speed until creamy.
3. Add sugar and beat 3 to 5 minutes until fluffy texture
4. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
5. Scrape sides of bowl and reduce speed to low.
6. Add flour and baking powder mixture and mix until blended.
7. Scrape sides and add buttermilk. Mix until combined
8. Remove the bowl from the machine. Sprinkle Just Peaches over batter and fold in.
9. Scoop ⅓ cup dollops of batter onto an ungreased cookie sheet and place about 2 inches apart.
10. Loosely cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
11. Heat oven to 350 Degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
12. Turn heat down to 325 and bake about 13 minutes longer, or until pale golden brown. Let
cool and enjoy!
« Back to Blog